Re: doc book editors.

I'm fairly new to editing docbooks, having started this past summer
helping my distro out.

I've been using Geany as my editor, and love it.  I'm not a hard core
developer at all, and wanted something a bit easier to use than Vim or
emacs, and Geany has been great.  It has built-in markup for Docbook,
as well as tons of others.

Paul