UI/string changes made in Evolution

Hi,

The UI/string change has been committed on 2007-08-13, before the UI
freeze, for the GNOME 2.20.0 Beta1 release, Evolution-2.12 Beta 1.

The following are the UI/string changes made:

UI CHANGES
==========

The info label (below the toolbar, highlighted) in the attached
screenshot has been added to support the display of a message in case of
using subscribed calendars. [The label could further be used to display
such other relevant information.]

Note: The same UI change has been made in:
appointment/meeting editor [event-page.glade]
task/assigned-task editor [task-page.glade]
memo/shared-memo editor [memo-page.glade]

STRING CHANGES
==============

The following strings have been added for translation:

File name: evolution/calendar/gui/dialogs/event-page.c

+	event_page_set_info_string (epage, GTK_STOCK_DIALOG_INFO,
		g_strdup_printf(_("You are acting on behalf of %s"),
backend_address));

File name: evolution/calendar/gui/dialogs/task-page.c

+	task_page_set_info_string (tpage, GTK_STOCK_DIALOG_INFO,
		g_strdup_printf(_("You are acting on behalf of %s"),
backend_address));

File name: evolution/calendar/gui/dialogs/memo-page.c

+	memo_page_set_info_string (mpage, GTK_STOCK_DIALOG_INFO,
		g_strdup_printf(_("You are acting on behalf of %s"),
backend_address));

Please do let me know if I need to furnish any more information.

Thanks and regards,
Suman Manjunath
msuman novell com