Re: Customising Gnome Documentation for Distributions

Matthew East wrote:

> Any thoughts about this? If the entity solution is feasible, I'd be
> prepared to work on a patch to implement it.

This issue is similar to the Debian installer which is still shared by
Ubuntu on the alternate CD; I am not sure I remember correctly but I
think the outcome was to *remove* mentions of Debian.

I believe this simple solution could also apply to GNOME, for example:

  Control Center

    The GNOME Control Center provides a central place for the user to
    setup their GNOME experience. It can let you configure anything from
    the behavior of your window borders to the default font type.

Is this really necessary to write GNOME (twice) here ?

For the record GNOME appears 50 times on the user documentation index
at http://library.gnome.org/users/index.html.en

        Frederic