Re: gnome-user-docs 2.18.2

On Tue, 2007-04-24 at 00:43 -0300, Leonardo Fontenelle wrote:
> We, the pt_BR l10n team, are finishing the user guide translation. We
> didn't commit anything since GNOME 2.18.1, but hopefully we'll deliver
> it this weekend.
>
> I'd like someone to release g-u-d 2.18.2 if we submit the translation in time.

The 2.18.2 release isn't until the end of next month.

http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointNineteen

I'm generally perfectly happy to make extra releases
to get the documentation translations out to people
who need them.  But I'll be out of town this weekend,
so if you'd like an extra release, somebody else will
need to roll it.

--
Shaun