Documentation Team Meetings

I've lapsed on the documentation team meetings, but we
clearly have important things to discuss.  So we will
have another set of meetings this Sunday, April 22nd.

As before, the writers meeting will be at 17:00 UTC,
and the hackers meeting will be at 18:00 UTC.  It all
takes place in the #docs channel on irc.gnome.org.

The hackers meeting will focus primarily on the current
efforts on library.gnome.org.  Members of the web team
are invited to join in for that.  We will also discuss
our two SoC projects if the appropriate people show up.

The writers meeting is currently open.  If there are
any issues you would like discussed, please add them
to the agenda on the wiki page:

http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/DocTeamMeetings

See you Sunday.

--