Re: contributing to Foie Gras of Project Mallard

Hi Ashwin,

Foie Gras hasn't started work yet.  It is part of the Google Summer of
Code with 2 students working on it.  Until it's started there really
isn't anything to work on I'm afraid.

However, Project Mallard has various other components as well (Spoon and
Mallard markup are the main 2).  If you're interested in helping with
either of these (or other Mallard stuff), drop by on IRC (irc.gimp.org,
#docs) or email gnome-doc-devel-list gnome org and I'm sure we can point
you in the right direction ;)  (The IRC channel sometimes appears dead,
but people do idle in it and can probably help if you stay long enough)

Thanks (and sorry I'm more help)
Don