Re: GDP official docbook.css

On Mon, 2007-04-09 at 11:27 +0200, Ismael Olea wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> Is there a css stylesheet, gnome polished, for GDP documents?

The closest we have is the HTML+CSS output of gnome-doc-utils.
If you have a sufficiently new gnome-doc-utils, then you can
just run

gnome-doc-tool html /path/to/docbook.xml

There are things that could be done to make more web-friendly
pages (navigation elements, layout templates, etc.)  These are
on my TODO list, but that list is pretty long.  I'd be happy
to help anybody who wants to work on it.

--
Shaun