Re: evolution.xml and bridgehead tag

On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 10:27 +0200, Claude Paroz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In Evolution help (evolution.xml), the tag bridghead is used many times, but
> yelp doesn't render the corresponding text.
> Is it a yelp bug (should render the bridgehead tag) or an Evolution bug
> (shouldn't use bridgehead tag in help)?

Yelp just doesn't support bridgehead.  It's not that it's all
that difficult to support.  It's just that, with 400+ elements,
I had to prioritize which parts of DocBook to work on, and I
never got around to bridgehead.

It was a low priority because a) we weren't using it anywhere,
and b) I couldn't think of anywhere we would want to use it.

And that begs the question, why does Evolution use bridgehead?

--
Shaun