Re: gnome-games 2.16.0 released and branched for 2.17

On 9/5/06, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
We have released gnome-games 2.16 and branched for 2.17.

Thanks for the notice, translation status pages should reflect the new
branch with the next update.

And please notify gnome-i18n and gnome-doc-list lists as well, they
also need to know when a cvs module is branched.

Best,
Abel

Here is the NEWS file for this release:

gnome-games 2.16.0
==================

Updated translations:

        * Turkish: Baris Cicek
        * Estonian: Ivar Smolin.
        * Bengali: Runa Bhattacharjee
        * Chinese (Hong Kong): Woodman Tuen
        * Chinese (Taiwan): Woodman Tuen
        * Marathi: Rahul Bhalerao.
        * Malayalam: Ani Peter
        * Ukrainian: Maxim Dziumanenko
        * Hindi: Rajesh Ranjan
        * Hungarian: Gabor Kelemen
        * Portuguese: Duarte Loreto
        * Latvian: Raivis Dejus
        * Oriya: Subhransu Behera
        * Lithuanian: Gintautas Miliauskas
        * Thai: Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
        * Catalan: Gil Forcada

Known issues:

      * Rasterizing the Mahjongg and Aisleriot playing field takes too
        long with the current SVG code paths. We, in cooperation with
        the Cairo team, hope to optimize this rendering speed during the
        maintenance of the 2.16 series.