Re: gnome-utils branched for GNOME 2.16

Forgot to Cc: some people

On Mon, 2006-09-04 at 11:13 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> Hi all;
>
> I've just branched gnome-utils for the stable cycle.  The branch is
> called gnome-2-16; all new development will happen on HEAD.

Plans for the 2.17/2.18 cycle (many recycled from the 2.15/2.16 cycle):

  * Add dictionary source editor to Dictionary;
  * Add speller widget to the Dictionary applet;
  * Port Dictionary to GtkPrint and drop libgnomeprint requirement;
  * If available, add single instance support to the Dictionary
    using the GUnique library;
  * Switch Screenshot to a full GtkFileChooser dialog and provide
    the UI it as a shared library for other applications to use;
  * Clean up logview code base;
  * Add a plug-in based log source/processing functions to logview;
  * Add new default graph to Baobab;

Other plans might be added during the cycle on the GnomeUtils wiki page
at:

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeUtils/RoadMap

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.