Re: Request for UI break for Tomboy

On Sep 4, 2006, at 8:30 AM, Shaun McCance wrote:

On Sun, 2006-09-03 at 12:24 +0100, Joachim Noreiko wrote:
The docs should reflect stock gnome, while pausing to
note that free software's model of disparate
components brought together by many different distros
appears to make producing accurate and comprehensive
user documentation impossible.

I don't do this often, but in this case I'm going
to say we deviate a bit and document spell checking,
along with a note saying that spell checking may not
be enabled in the version the user is running, and
maybe a note about what to do about it.

(Possible requirement for Mallard: conditional blocks based on whether package X is installed, whether package X is not installed, whether you are an administrator, and so on.)

--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/