tinymail docs

I just noticed this on Planet GNOME and figured I would pass it on to
the list... Philip has started documenting Tinymail, and he is looking
for comments, criticism, and suggestions. From his blog entry:

"It would be nice if some native English speakers could point me to
spelling fixes and/or make suggestions for the documentation. What is
missing? What documentation do you people need more than what is
available now? How can I improve it?"

I've been meaning to learn more about Tinymail anyway, so I'll probably
read through some of the docs and give him some feedback. If any of you
want to do the same, I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Documentation:
http://tinymail.org/API/libtinymail-1.0/

Blog entry:
http://pvanhoof.be/blog/index.php/2006/10/16/more-documentation-more-fun