Re: Documentation for new modules for GNOME

--- Adam Schreiber <sadam clemson edu> wrote:

> It's not entirely up to date, but it can be found in
> GNOME CVS
> seahorse/help/.  There is a separate manual for our
> panel applet in
> seahorse/plugins/applet/docs.

That an... interesting choice of folder name for the
applet manual.
Is there a particular reason why it can't go in the
same help/ folder, or in a subfolder of help/ ?
Alternatively, you could combine them. Dictionary has
both an app and a panel applet, and one manual
covering both.

> Milo Casagrande, milo_casagrande at yahoodot it, is
> working on
> updating it, but I'm sure he'd appreciate some help.

Great.
I've seen the bug he's filed.
It's a good idea to set up a docs component in
bugzilla to keep docs bugs separate.

Is it ok for GDP team members to make commits to the
help sections of your CVS? Do you want us to handle
patches on docs?