Re: Standardize name for bugzilla docs component

--- "Francisco Javier F. Serrador"
<serrador tecknolabs com> wrote:

> I think we can use help for user guide documentation
> and doc for
> developer documentation.

I think that could lead to confusion. Without prior
knowledge, I wouldn't know which one to file a bug
under.

Since (AFAIK) these component names are never typed,
only selected in lists, we can afford to be generous
with our names.

'User Documentation' for example, which Evolution
uses.
Or 'User Manual' and 'Developer Documentation'.

(I really don't know where man page bugs should go, as
last time I saw one I went hunting for the man page in
CVS and couldn't find it. And we definitely don't deal
with product websites, so I'd rather that didn't land
on our lap either.)