Standardize name for bugzilla docs component

In Bug 338663, Olav writes:

mysql> select components.name, count(*) from
components where components.name
like 'doc%' group by components.name;
+----------------+----------+
| name           | count(*) |
+----------------+----------+
| doc            |        1 |
| docbook        |        1 |
| docbook xslt   |        1 |
| docklet        |        1 |
| docs           |       51 |
| document       |        1 |
| Document Types |        1 |
| Documentation  |       34 |
| Documents      |        1 |
+----------------+----------+

Need to rename some of them.

Before we can do that, we have to decide: what do we
want the standard name to be?
Would something like 'user manual' be more
user-friendly?

And are all of the above components only for the user
manual? Some apps have developer docs in their cvs and
the intention is maybe for those to be covered too.
The docs component is also sometimes used for bugs in
an app's manpage, or the app's project website. Are
these desirable or intended uses?