Re: Documentation licenses and gnome legal group
- From: Joachim Noreiko <jnoreiko yahoo com>
- To: Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org>
- Cc: GNOME Documentation <gnome-doc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Documentation licenses and gnome legal group
- Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 21:55:03 +0000 (GMT)
--- Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-11-03 at 18:38 +0000, Joachim Noreiko
> > Does this legal team know about our problems with
> > GFDL and documentation?
> Don't think so, they are just bootstrapping the
I don't know who's involved -- could someone let them
> > Are any of our problems relevant to the web pages?
> Are these issues explained anywhere?
There's a bit on the wiki, and Shaun gives a quick
summary in this post:
I don't fully understand all the issues, but I'm
concerned about the GFDL's concept of revision
history, document titles, and the like. I don't see
how they will work with web pages produced with a CMS.
Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
] [Thread Prev