Re: Modules whose docs we own

On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 16:03 +0000, Joachim Noreiko wrote:
> Is there a list of which apps/modules have user docs
> that are basically under our control, and where we can
> basically do what we like with the CVS /help folder?
>
> If not, I think we need one.
> It would help to have a bird's eye view of what we're
> responsible for.
>
> Finding which bugzilla modules are assigned to us
> would get us a subset, I guess, but I don't know if
> there's a way to get bugzilla to spit that out.
>
> Otherwise, should we just start a page on the wiki,
> list the ones we know and invite maintainers to add
> themselves to it?

The bug masters can surely put up some sort of nice
report.  Reports can be hand-coded for us; they don't
have to be part of upstream bugzilla.  And they can
tell you just about anything bugzilla knows.

This information would be right at our fingertips if
we had my pan-galactic report system running.  But
we don't, so do feel free to wiki this information.

--
Shaun