Re: GConf Key Reference

Brent Smith wrote:
I've been playing around with python, libxml2, libxslt and gconf schemas
files... This is what I've come up with:

http://www.gnome.org/~bmsmith/gconf-keys/index.html

I was wondering if there were any opinions about generating a "key"
reference for each dot OH release?  Right now ISVs have to either go
to the xml files at /etc/gconf/schemas/*.schemas, or navigate around in
gconf-editor to figure out what keys do what (unless they know about
something I don't, which is entirely possible)

Code is available from anonymous CVS:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous nextreality net:/var/lib/cvs co gconf-docs

It now handles creating DocBook with the long descriptions localized.  I
need to figure out a sane way to localize the categories.

See the README for some details.

--
Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net>
IRC: smitten