Yelp TOC

Hi all,

Late on in the 2.14 release cycle, the fact that "[Yelp's]
categorization and presentation is so very fundamentally broken" was
brought up [1].

As this was brought up so deep into the release cycle, any work on
fixing this was postponed until a future date.  Since this is now a
future date, I figured I'd bring this up again in the hope something can
be done in this release cycle.

So, anyone want to go first?  How should we go about changing Yelp to be
better at giving information to the user? [2]

For inspiration and to see whats available for different help systems,
have a look at [3].

Anyway, this is just to get people thinking about it.

Don

[1]
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-devel-list/2006-January/msg00041.html

[2] Yes, I am looking at improving the search function at the moment,
although if you want to help...

[3] http://www.g2meyer.com/usablehelp/gallery/