Re: User Guide help

On 24/03/2006, at 11:20 PM, Joachim Noreiko wrote:

<rant on>
It's not surprising that nobody works in docs, given
that

a) information on part of the interface simply can't
be found, or nobody can adequately explain it to me,
and the original coder has dropped off the face of the
earth
b) parts of the UI can't be cleaned up because of some
arcane legacy issue

c) authors don't close their tags

;)

Seriously, I can understand your frustration. Documentation and translation have this in common, that we try to bridge the gap between the software and the user. Sometimes the gap is more like a chasm.