Re: Flicking through docs (was: Re: PDFs for user-guide, accessibility-guide and system-admin-guide)

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 16:25 +0000, Joachim Noreiko wrote:

{snip}

> However, I do see your point about wanting to
> mouse-wheel through the whole thing to see what
> catches your eye.
>
> After all, a book is made up of relatively short
> pages, and you can read one without being distracted
> by the others.
> Yet you can also flick through the whole thing very
> quickly.
>
> Perhaps we can think of a way for yelp to allow both
> kinds of behaviour.

Perhaps a "View Document on Single Page" option. There is no need to
move away from rendering html to do this, of course. I think this would
be a popular options, lots of users request single page versions of
books.

Matt
--
mdke ubuntu com