User Guide update

I'm going to be absent from GNOME things for about a
week, so I thought I'd let you all know how the UG is
coming along.

I've not managed to do all I hoped, but thanks to the
efforts of many people (Karderio, John Stowers, Daniel
Espinoza Ortiz, and others), the UG has come a very
long way in the last couple of months.

The section on Nautilus deserves special mention: it
has been ruthlessly pruned by Karderio, beefed up with
new features by John Stowers, and then finally I gave
it major surgery to put the whole thing in a more
logical order.

There are still some open tasks listed on the wiki in
case anyone feels like more writing... ;)

Thanks again to everyone, and to the yelp hackers for
all the snazzy new features & speeded up browsing.

Joachim