Re: Fileselector features
- From: Joachim Noreiko <jnoreiko yahoo com>
- To: Calum Benson <Calum Benson Sun COM>
- Cc: Gnome-Love <gnome-love gnome org>, GNOME Documentation <gnome-doc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Fileselector features
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 14:15:35 +0000 (GMT)
--- Calum Benson <Calum Benson Sun COM> wrote:
> On 27 Feb 2006, at 00:26, Danilo ?egan wrote:
> > Ctrl+L allows selecting a file or folder by typing
> it in (it
> > auto-completes as well).
> IIRC you can also bring up this box by typing ~ or /
> (which will also
> insert that character into the text field).
Typing ~ or / in the save dialog name field doesn't
open the dialog, but it does let you start typing a
path. I didn't check for this in the open dialog. I'll
take another look at it.
Thanks to everyone who replied.
I wrote the docs for this yesterday and they are now
in CVS (in the User Guide,
If I've missed anything please let me know.
Any chance we can get a correponding Help button into
the dialogs in time for 2.14?
To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com
] [Thread Prev