GDP volunteering

Hello!

I am interested for volunteering on the Gnome
Documentation Project.  I am starting out in the tech
writing field and am quite familiar with business
writing and proofreading.  On a volunteer basis I have
written material for a variety of games and am looking
to expand my portfolio.

At present I don't know a lot about GNOME and would
like some pointers as to how to get involved.  It
would also be easy for me to jump in and start off
with some proofreading for existing or recently
submitted documentation.

I look forward to hearing back from you about ways I
might contribute!

Regards,
Pete Smith