Re: bug buddy branched
- From: Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net>
- To: release-team gnome org
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, GNOME Documentation <gnome-doc-list gnome org>, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: bug buddy branched
- Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 16:34:29 -0600
This never made it to my mailbox, so I am resending.
Brent Smith wrote:
Bug buddy has been branched.
gnome-2-14 branch is for the stable release
HEAD has merged bug-buddy-xmlrpc branch and is where all new development
will take place.
Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net>
] [Thread Prev