Re: GOK branched?
- From: David Bolter <david bolter utoronto ca>
- To: Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, Gnome Release Team <release-team gnome org>, Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>, Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>, Josep Puigdemont <josep puigdemont gmail com>, gnome-doc-list <gnome-doc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GOK branched?
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:02:28 -0400
Elijah Newren wrote:
On 6/11/06, Christian Rose <menthos gnome org> wrote:
On 6/11/06, Josep Puigdemont <josep puigdemont gmail com> wrote:
> The statistics page for G214 still shows branch HEAD for GOK, while
> branch gnome-2-14 seems to exist. Could it be that GOK has [silently?]
> branched for GNOME 2.14?
It certainly looks like it. It seems there actually exists a
"gnome-2-14" branch of gok, but, digging through my mail archive, it
seems this branch was never announced to translators nor to any other
of the mailing lists I happen to subscribe to.
Gok maintainers, please remember to *announce* when you create a new
stable branch, as described on http://live.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner
. Otherwise, many other contributors (translators, docs people, etc)
will spend a lot of their time working on the wrong branch.
This looks like one I should have caught. David was asking us to
learn correct procedure and we apparently forgot to mention this (see
the other emails in that thread). Sorry about that.
My apologies. I should have read MaintainersCorner more carefully.
] [Thread Prev