Re: completed gataxx doc

Hi :o)

On Thu, 2006-07-27 at 11:30 -0700, Ryan Paul wrote:
> I'm relieved to hear that my work passes the "nothing seriously wrong at
> first glance" test.

It now also passes the "been read by somebody who may sometimes remotely
know what he is doing" test ;)

I've read it through and compared it to the existing documentation and
to the game proper. As far as I can see it is nicely simple, does not
remove anything important and respects the style guide to the best of my
knowledge - bravo !

The only thing I might suggest is that the first screenshot be removed
(Figure 1 Ataxx Main Window) as I see no useful purpose to it. The
second screenshot shows what the available moves highlight looks like,
but the first just shows the screen that the user has anyhow.

Apart for that, and for what it is worth, I say this patch is fine - a
well needed update and reason to celebrate our new members first
contribution !

> Now that I know I'm not making any egregious
> mistakes, I'm confident enough to tackle more documentation.
>
> Should I pick another GNOME game and run with it? Are there other more
> urgent GDP tasks for which additional help is currently needed?

Run man, run ! :o)

I'm not aware of anything more urgent, basically I think getting all the
documentation up to date is urgent ;)

Love, Karderio.