Re: completed gataxx doc

I'm relieved to hear that my work passes the "nothing seriously wrong at
first glance" test. Now that I know I'm not making any egregious
mistakes, I'm confident enough to tackle more documentation.

Should I pick another GNOME game and run with it? Are there other more
urgent GDP tasks for which additional help is currently needed?

Thanks!

-- Ryan