Style guide: terminology

Bug 325806 reminds me that the Style Guide section on
standard terms needs a polish. (Ok, the WHOLE style
guide needs work, but let's do this in chunks we can
feasibly handle!)

Debating each term on this list or the usability list
will take ages and become rather hard to follow.

I suggest instead we go about it like this:

1. Karderio runs his python magic and dumps the three
sections of terms onto three wiki pages.
2. we & other interested parties then rip those pages
apart with comments etc.

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" ? The Wall Street Journal
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html