Re: Fwd: String changes to gcalctool.

Theppitak Karoonboonyanan wrote:

Thanks for following up on this. If further changes need to be made to
make this work properly,
could one of you kind folks who understand this better than I do please
tell me exactly what I
need to change, or even better, add a patch to the bug report, or even
better still, feel free to go
ahead and make the changes to gcalctool and update the ChangeLog(s).