String changes in Evolution

Hi,

I have done the following changes in Evolution.

-Changed _Insert to I_nsert  in composer window menu

-Added mnemonics to Recover/Do not Recover button in composer

-Changed Advanced Menu item under Search Menu in Contacts to _Advanced

-Changed _Import to I_mport under File Menu

-Changed 'Message F_ilters' to '_Message Filters' under Edit menu in Mail View.

-Changed "Message Source" to "_Message Source" under View menu in Mail View.

-Changed "Character Encoding" to "Ch_aracter Encoding" under View menu in Mail View

-Changed "Plugins" to "_Plugins" under Edit menu.

-Srini