New recruit, help needed in choosing project

Hello,

I'm a new "recruit" and I'd like some pointers or someone to tell me what
I should work in documenting.  I'm a computer science major so I'm not
restricted to very non-technical documentation.

If anyone could provide any pointers as to what needs to be done, I'd
appreciate it.

(I'd write this on IRC except that NIH has very strict network access
rules, so at the moment I cannot access IRC while at work).

Anyways, any help in finding the right track would be greatly appreciated.

~Alessandro Ferrucci