Re: Fileselector features

Hi Joachim,

Yesterday at 21:33, Joachim Noreiko wrote:

> Could everybody tell me one thing they know about the
> fileselector?

It auto-completes on typing (technically, this is a feature of
GtkTreeView), and focus defaults to the file list (so you can simply
start typing if you're looking for a file in the folder you are
looking at).

Path-bar is probably explained in the Nautilus section.

Ctrl+L allows selecting a file or folder by typing it in (it
auto-completes as well).

Shortcuts on the left should be the same as what you get when you
click the "Places" menu on top-panel (if gnome-vfs support is being
used in the file selector).

You can add shortcuts easily there by browsing somewhere and clicking
on "Add...", and these shortcuts will appear in Places menu,
Nautilus...

That's about all I could think of from the top of my head, hoping at
least some of that was non-obvious and helpful :)

Cheers,
Danilo

PS. I at least think menu is called "Places", since I use a
translation ;)