Re: Gnome2 User Guide: translate it!

Yesterday at 23:27, Danilo Šegan wrote:

> Today at 20:46, Joachim Noreiko wrote:
>
>> Is there any way we can mark a whole docbook section
>> as not worth translating because it's going to get
>> rewritten completely?
>
> Sure, just put it inside "<!--" and "-->" ;)

On the other hand, you can also put comments for translators in the
XML code:

<!-- Translators: this section will change a lot, so avoid translating for now -->
<title>Section needing changes</title>

(this will put comment only on a single message in PO file, but since
stuff is extracted linearly, it should be clear enough if you put
another comment "<!-- Translators: end of fragile section -->" on the
title of next section)

Cheers,
Danilo