Re: What's the plan for the user guide?

On Sat, 2006-02-04 at 20:22 -0800, anjela u washington edu wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to help a little on the User Guide. I have more experience now than the last time I worked on GNOME 2.8. Let me know what I could do.
> Sincerely,
> Angela Boyle

Hi Angela!

How are things going for you in the real world?

Did nobody ever reply to you?  Joachim and others have been
doing a great job so far with the User Guide, but they need
help if we want the User Guide done in time for 2.14.0.

Joachim has kept a list of what needs to be done here:

http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Tasks

Join us on IRC some time.  Or just send updates to the list.

--
Shaun