Maintaining section ids

When updating our current documentation, it is important to maintain
backwards compatibility by preserving section ids.  I've written a
script that makes it easy to check what ids have changed between an
updated documentation file, and the latest version in CVS.

The script simply requires cvs and xmlstarlet utilities.

You can get it here:

http://www.gnome.org/~bmsmith/checkids.sh

If you want a little more background on what exactly I'm talking about
or why we need to do this, see the sections "Some additional Notes" and
"Removing sections" at:

http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/FirstPatch

Questions/feedback are welcome.

Thanks,