GNOME User Documentation 2.13.1

As it is written in the Book of Gnome:

And in the final days of the First Steward, the
people will have grown weary, and the kingdom
shall be barren.  But from the Majestic Isles,
there shall come a hero, and through him the
people will be galvanized.  From death, there
shall come life.

On behalf of the documentation team, I am proud
to announce gnome-user-docs 2.13.1, "Circle of
Life", the first in a series of releases leading
up to the upcoming Gnome 2.14.

This release features extensive improvements to
the User Guide, Accessibility Guide, and System
Administrator Guide.  This release wouldn't have
been possible without the tireless efforts of the
following people:

Joachim Noreiko
Daniel Espinosa Ortiz
Brent Smith
Chris Fox

I apologize deeply if I've missed anybody else.
Let me know and I'll put your name in shining
lights to make up for it.

Download it here:

http://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-user-docs/2.13/

BUT WAIT!  The documentation is not done.  The
amount of documentation in gnome-user-docs is
enormous and daunting.  We need your help.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-list/2006-February/msg00204.html

Join us on the gnome-docs-list gnome org list,
or or IRC in irc.gnome.org, in the #docs channel.

--
Shaun