Re: Nautilus: string/UI freeze approval request

--- Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org> wrote:

> The attached patch adds support to Nautilus for
> ejecting unmounting
> volumes from within the target directory. It was
> already approved by
> Alexander Larsson [1], and requires string and UI
> freeze breakage
> approval.
>
> Proposed modifications
>  * Add new UI items for
> mounting/ejecting/unmounting/formatting volumes,
> marked for translation, displayed in the file menu,
> background context
> and location button/label context menu if
> applicable.
>  * Reorder tree view context menu "Properties" and
> "Unmount" entries to
> fit to with the newly-introduced order. Alexander is
> concerned that this
> may invalidate previously taken screenshots.

The User Guide's screenshots are horribly out of date.
So I'm not too concerned about that: on behalf of the
docs team I'll approve.
I don't think we'll be providing a screenshot of a
menu anyway, as it's something the user can easily see
for themselves.

However, I would appreciate a screenshot to be sent to
the docs list for reference, as we don't all have
access to a recent build.
Could you explain the term 'target directory' please?