Re: gtk-doc reference manual

Hi Tarek,

tarek allaoua wrote:
Hi Stefan,
I just came in from a successful docs build using gtk-doc. (I got just gtk-doc/doc/ wich contains sections-file.txt setting-up.txt and style-guide.txt only, My last try to build docs was somehow catastrophic, so I didn't know from where I can get started). gtk-doc-manual.xml available on cvs.gnome.org <http://cvs.gnome.org> is all what I need
Thanks to all maintainers.
--
Tarek

That is good news. Gratulation! In case you find anything in the manual which needs more explanation, just let me know.

Stefan