Re: gtk-doc reference manual
- From: Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>
- To: tarek allaoua <tallaoua gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtk-doc reference manual
- Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:21:54 +0100
tarek allaoua wrote:
That is good news. Gratulation! In case you find anything in the manual which
needs more explanation, just let me know.
I just came in from a successful docs build using gtk-doc. (I got just
gtk-doc/doc/ wich contains sections-file.txt setting-up.txt and
style-guide.txt only, My last try to build docs was somehow
catastrophic, so I didn't know from where I can get started).
gtk-doc-manual.xml available on cvs.gnome.org <http://cvs.gnome.org> is
all what I need
Thanks to all maintainers.
] [Thread Prev