Re: gtk-doc reference manual

Hi tarek again,

I had a look at the configure.in of gtk-doc. The docs are only installed if scrollkeeper is available. That mean that you distributor might need to take some extra steps when preparing the gtk-doc packages. At the time gtk-doc usually gets installed scrollkeeper is not yet there (yes, thats called a circular dependency). Means they need to install in twice :(

Stefan

tarek allaoua wrote:
Hello Stefan,
I'm using mandriva 2006 and like all rpm based system i dont have the latest gnmoe release (nor gtk-doc, i've gtk-doc 1.4 with yelp-2.10.0-5mdk for gnome 2.10 , and it's quite hard to install them from sources).
Can i simply download the manual from any link ?
regards.