Re: Spicing up stylesheets

On 09/02/2006, at 8:16 AM, Matthew East wrote (in introduction):

I've been looking at the possibility of spicing up the yelp look a bit. I've only done a bit of brief experimentation, I thought I'd ask first and see if
this is something you'd be interested in doing for stock yelp.

This reminds me of a query I should have made some time ago...

Underlined links in Vietnamese are actually confusing: we use a system of diacritics to distinguish meaning, and one of those diacritics is a dot under the vowel. Underlined text obscures that dot, thus leaving the user trying to guess the meaning of the word.

Is Yelp currently capable of turning off link decoration, for example? If so, is this easily done, from a menu or Prefs?