Re: Spicing up stylesheets

On Wed, 2006-02-08 at 21:46 +0000, Matthew East wrote:
> I've been looking at the possibility of spicing up the yelp look a bit. I've
> only done a bit of brief experimentation, I thought I'd ask first and see if
> this is something you'd be interested in doing for stock yelp.

To give some examples about what I had in mind, I've applied the simple
changes to my yelp and made some screenshots with a couple of common
themes, and one weird theme. You can see them here:

http://mdke.org/images/yelp

I think they look nice. Apologies that I've used gnome 2.12 for making
those.

Matt
--
mdke ubuntu com