Re: bugzilla components

--- Joachim Noreiko <jnoreiko yahoo com> wrote:
> But in general, where in bugzilla should problems in
> the handbook and style guide be reported? Is there
> even a component defined for them? If not, should we
> ask for one and what should it be?

Replying to myself again, which seems to be a habit.
I've found that requesting a bugzilla component is a
simple as .... filing a bug report :)
Ideally, the bugzilla team want the new product &
component name to match CVS.

OK if I go ahead and ask for that?

> I've started a list of correspondences between CVS
> and bugzilla on the wiki:

http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject_2fCvsModules

I've found a much better list hiding on the wiki:
http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject_2fDocTable2_2e10
It includes appids for crossreferencing in docbook
too!

BTW, are the details about document status and
maintainers on this page at all up to date?