Re: GNOME Style Guide

On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 21:39 +0000, Joachim Noreiko wrote:
> --- Simos Xenitellis <simos74 gmx net> wrote:
> > I am not sure where the source of the document is
> > available from
> > If someone could provide me with a link, it is easy
> > to generate a PDF
> > file; I can do it for you.
>
> The source is in our CVS. See
> http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/CvsModules
> (Though there is no bugzilla component AFAIK)

Thanks!

I was looking in the wrong location,
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-docu/style/

I have prepared PostScript and DVI versions, available at
http://www.gnome.gr/docs/

You should be able to print PostScript on most printers.

There was some difficulty to convert PostScript to PDF on my system.
I am not sure if something is wrong my system; could you please try on
your system to
$ dvips style-guide.dvi

Tell me if it works for you.

Simos