Re: GNOME Style Guide

On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 14:05 -0500, Christian Roy wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm new to this list and I just fell upon your Style Guide
> (http://developer.gnome.org/documents/style-guide/). I was wondering
> if there was a PDF version that I could print.

I am not sure where the source of the document is available from
If someone could provide me with a link, it is easy to generate a PDF
file; I can do it for you.

Any clues where the latest source of the GNOME Style Guide is nowdays?
Last person to touch was Sun.

For some reasons I have come to dislike chunked HTML output from
DocBook. ;-\ If the guide was a single HTML page, it would have been
easier to work on. Is there a tool that can unchunk chunked HTML output?

Simos