GNOME Code Of Conduct

Hi :o)

For anybody that may not have learned of the GNOME Code Of Conduct, it
is a set of suggestions to help people get along, rather than in each
others way. It can be found at this wiki page :

http://live.gnome.org/CodeOfConduct

By all means sign it by adding your name to the via the link at the
bottom of the page.

I encourage any initiatives aiming as this does to smooth the discussion
process, as in places in the GNOME community, it currently seems a
little rough. (I don't read DDL, as I just don't think I could take
it ;)

Since I have been following the doc list, I have found things to be
going just great, and everybody seems to get along fine. I think we
should be aware that things can go wrong rather quickly however and so
make sure that we all stay nice happy people. Also, as we don't seem to
be quite as many as we needed to write docs, perhaps we are not numerous
enough to argue either, and so we should watch out when the ninja doc
team arrives ;)

Love, Karderio.