Re: Role and function of the docs team

Joachim Noreiko wrote:
--- karderio <karderio gmail com> wrote:
Another thing is that on all these mailing lists,
invariably discussions
crop up in dark corners that would interest a much
larger audience. An
example would be the current discussion about
including a new game for
the next release cycle, not to call the GNOME games
list a dark corner
that is ;)

I think a change of culture is needed, and that is
going to be a long and difficult process.
Send the gnome-games list a message asking them to
make sure they notify the docs list when they've
chosen a new game.
As one of the maintainers of gnome-games, I promise that we will involve the GDP as much as possible. This is a quite a long time into the future, so nothing everything should be well known in advance, and it should be possible to anticipate in advance the amount of work involved for the GDP, and
the time at which the new game would be included.

Take a look at:  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGames/NewGamesPlan

- Andreas