Re: wgo/learn

Joachim Noreiko wrote:
--- Lucas Rocha <lucasr at mundo gmail com> wrote:

Hey Joachim,

How can the docs on http://www.gnome.org/learn/ be

updated?

The w.g.o source is in gnomeweb-wml CVS module.

"http://www.gnome.org/learn/"; is located at
gnomeweb-wml/www.gnome.org/learn/index.wml

Tell me what you want and I can update it you, ok?

That page needs to have the 2.14 versions of the three
guides.
Ideally, with a bette stylesheet so readers don't have
to scroll through pages of the GFDL before they get to
some content.

I'm assuming Shaun was the one who put the 2.10 version on there?  I can
just run the current guides through Norman Walsh's stylesheets and
try to hack something together to keep the style consistent.

I definitely agree they need updating.  I will see what I can do.

--
Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net>
IRC: smitten