Re: wgo/learn

--- Lucas Rocha <lucasr at mundo gmail com> wrote:

> Hey Joachim,
>
> > How can the docs on http://www.gnome.org/learn/ be
> updated?
>
> The w.g.o source is in gnomeweb-wml CVS module.
>
> "http://www.gnome.org/learn/"; is located at
> gnomeweb-wml/www.gnome.org/learn/index.wml
>
> Tell me what you want and I can update it you, ok?

That page needs to have the 2.14 versions of the three
guides.
Ideally, with a bette stylesheet so readers don't have
to scroll through pages of the GFDL before they get to
some content.

I also think it would be better to show the current
versions of the three documents together at the top,
as most people might not scroll down and will think
there is only the User Guide there -- but I can make
that change once the 2.14 guide is there.
The quick introduction to GNOME document should
oerhaps be removed or pushed down, as it's out of
date, but again, that's something I can do.