Re: Live CD 2.14

On 01/04/2006, at 5:25 AM, Shaun McCance wrote:

Documentation people seem to really like using the VM,
so that would provide a number of test users who are
really hammering into the system.  If the VM and LiveCD
come from the same setup, then feedback on one equals
feedback on the other.

I never really got my head around using the VM (on Mac OSX) to test my translations. If that's something I could do, without major surgery, for each release, I'd be very keen to do that!

I seem to have a partial Gnome install on my disk as it is, probably from installing Yelp. I don't know how much stuff I can run locally from that. I do have space issues.